P/N 13134: Extreme Flow EFI Regulator
30-75 PSI and 75-125 PSI Base Pressure Range
- Extreme Flow Design ideal with Eliminator, Pro-Pump, Dual A1000 and Brushless 3.5 and 5.0 Gear Pump fuel systems.
- Suitable for Mechanical pumps up to 6.0 GPM.
- Compact, 2-Port Body with dual ORB-10 inlet/outlet ports and one ORB-10 return port.
- High Flow 0.313″ Valve/Seat, optimized for larger electric fuel pumps in the 2.5-6.0 GPM flow range.
- Dual Springs expand pressure range while maintaining a low profile and reduced weight.
- Standard spring (installed) supports 30-75 PSI base fuel pressure.
- High Pressure spring (included) supports 75-120 PSI base fuel pressure.
- Systems where an electric pump is desired and where base pressure exceeds 70-PSI should run two pumps of similar flow rate, in series.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used on a dedicated race vehicle.
- Vacuum and boost reference on a 1:1 ratio.
- Compatible with gasoline, ethanol and methanol.
Extreme Flow 2-Port EFI Regulator 13134