RaceQuip's 5-Point Camlock Harness System features twin individual shoulder belts and carries an SFI 16.1 Rating. The lightweight aluminum alloy cam buckle provides precise spring pressure for a positive feel when rotating the lever to the 45 degree (right or left) unlatch movement. This motorsports seat belt system also has a "pull down" lap belt design which means you pull the lap belt ends away from the cam buckle to tighten the belts. The cam buckle stays attached to the right side lap belt when not in use. This auto racing harness is manufactured using premium 3" polyester webbing and drop forged steel 3 bar slides and bolt on hardware ends. The double adjustable ends allow mounting as either wrap around or bolt-in. Shoulders adjust from 25" to 72" and lap belt adjusts from 30" to 70". NOTE: RaceQuip motorsports harness sets and seat belts are NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS 209/302 certified for on highway use. They are only to be used in racing vehicles off of public streets and highways. All racing harness sets are designed to be mounted in a race vehicle to a rollcage or harness bar - if you do not have either, you should not try to install any RaceQuip harness set or seat belts. Available in black, red, blue, or green - one "set" of seat belts equals one seat.
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for on Highway Use
- Premium 3" Polyester Webbing
- Pull Down Style Lap Belt
- 5 Point Design - Single 2" Crotch Strap
- 3" Hardware Ends Installed
- Double Adjustable for Ease of Installation
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Drop-Forged Steel Hardware
- Shoulders Adjust from 25" to 72"
- Lap Belt Adjusts 30" to 70"
- Twin Individual Shoulder Belts
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Cam Buckle
- Wide Engagement Cone For Easy Snap In
- Precise Spring Pressure for a Positive Feel