RaceQuip's Latch & Link 5-point auto racing harness set has twin individual shoulder belts and is manufactured using premium 3" polyester webbing and drop forged steel hardware to exceed the SFI 16.1 rating. Shoulders adjust from 20" to 62" and the lap belt adjusts from 20" to 60". All RaceQuip 711 series belts come as a "pull down lap" design, which means that the lap belts must be pulled down and away from the center latch & link buckle mechanism to tighten. All RaceQuip Latch & Link motorsports harness sets are distinguished by a pivoting "hammer," called a Duckbill, which is located on the lap belt and locks all the belts into place by snapping down into a detent. Both shoulder belts and the sub-belt are hooked over the link; the link is inserted into the latch on the lap belt; the Duckbill is then brought down into and over the link, securely holding all the pieces in place. Since RaceQuip seat belt sets are "double adjustable", lengths are simply adjusted on either end for ease of installation. Using the included three bar slide you can mount the belts by either wrapping them around a rollbar or by bolting them in place with the supplied ends (bolts not included). Snap hook ends and eyebolts are sold separately if the user wishes to install belts in that manner.
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for On Highway Use
- Premium 3" Polyester Webbing
- Pull Down Style Lap Belt
- 5 Point Design - Single 2" Crotch Strap
- 3" Hardware Ends Installed
- Double Adjustable for Ease of Installation
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Drop-Forged Steel Hardware
- Shoulders Adjust from 20" to 62"
- Lap Belt Adjusts 22" to 60"
- Twin Individual Shoulder Belts